Creative professional specializing in Art and Creative Direction, Graphic, Web, and Visual Design, and Digital Strategy.
Born in Flushing, NY. Live and work in New York, NY
Senior Graphic and Web Designer
Peter G. Peterson Foundation | New York, NY | 1/2021 – Present
- Provide art direction, strategic input, and technical expertise for the Foundation’s website redesign.
- Drive art and creative direction for new projects, products, initiatives, features, events, and campaigns.
- Designed new branding and visual identity system to effectively convey design concepts and standards across platforms and design systems whilst adhering to ADA accessibility compliance.
- Present creative work to internal stakeholders and management for review and approval.
- Manage relationships with external web development firms.
Peter G. Peterson Foundation | New York, NY | 9/2018 – 12/2020
- Expanded the organization’s use of various digital communications, including infographics, digital animation, interactive charts, and video, across website and social media platforms.
- Developed web designs for and redesigned existing web treatments for key sub-brand pages, microsites, events, and special projects and initiatives.
- Designed print materials for the organization to help provide a cohesive, professional aesthetic.
- Executed and improved email marketing practices.
Graphic and Web Designer
BMCN Design, LLC. | New York, NY | 8/2015 – 9/2018
- Designed over 20 logos and brand identities consisting of color theory, typography, and graphics.
- Designed responsive websites and E-Commerce sites.
- Digital ad design for social media, email marketing, banner ads and GIF advertising.
- Designed print ads published in magazines, industry publications, newspapers, flyers, and posters.
- Client acquisition and retention: Strategic creative consulting and planning
Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator
Freelance | 2012 – 2015
Commercial Account Executive
Cablevision Systems Corp. | Bridgeport, CT | 2010 – 2012
- President’s Club Winner: Achieved 110% of quota or greater on eight occasions
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro and After Effects
- Figma, wireframing, prototyping
- WordPress, WooCommerce, Drupal and Shopify
- HubSpot, Mailchimp, Click Dimensions, Constant Contact, and custom HTML email
Western Connecticut State University | Danbury, CT
Ancell School of Business: May 2010
- BBA in Management, concentration in Supervisory Management.
- Minor in Marketing.
- 3.64 Cumulative GPA, Cum Laude.
NYU | New York, NY
School of Professional Studies: Fall 2019
- Web Front-End: Foundations (Full Stack Web Development).
- Web Front-End II: Intermediate (Full Stack Web Development).
General Assembly | New York, NY
- Visual Design.
- UX/UI Design.
Lets Build Something Together
Connect with me here.