Creative professional specializing in Art and Creative Direction; Digital Strategy; and Graphic, Web, and Visual Design.
Born in Flushing, NY. Currently living in San Francisco, California.
Senior Graphic and Web Designer
Peter G. Peterson Foundation | New York, NY | 1/2021 – 8/2022
- Provided art direction, strategic input, and technical expertise for the Foundation’s website redesign.
- Drove art and creative direction for new projects, products, initiatives, features, events, and campaigns.
- Designed new branding and visual identity system to effectively convey design concepts and standards across platforms and design systems whilst adhering to ADA accessibility compliance.
- Presented creative work to internal stakeholders and management for review and approval.
- Managed relationships with external web development firms.
Peter G. Peterson Foundation | New York, NY | 9/2018 – 12/2020
- Expanded the organization’s use of various digital communications, including infographics, digital animation, interactive charts, and video, across website and social media platforms.
- Developed web designs for and redesigned existing web treatments for key sub-brand pages, microsites, events, and special projects and initiatives.
- Designed print materials for the organization to help provide a cohesive, professional aesthetic.
- Executed and improved email marketing practices.
Graphic and Web Designer
BMCN Design, LLC. | New York, NY | 8/2015 – 9/2018
- Designed over 20 logos and brand identities consisting of color theory, typography, and graphics.
- Designed responsive websites and E-Commerce sites.
- Digital ad design for social media, email marketing, banner ads and GIF advertising.
- Designed print ads published in magazines, industry publications, newspapers, flyers, and posters.
- Client acquisition and retention: Strategic creative consulting and planning
Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator
Freelance | 2012 – 2015
Commercial Account Executive
Cablevision Systems Corp. | 2010 – 2012
- President’s Club Winner: Achieved 110% of quota or greater on eight occasions
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro and After Effects
- Figma, wireframing, prototyping
- WordPress, WooCommerce, Drupal and Shopify
- HubSpot, Mailchimp, Click Dimensions, Constant Contact, and custom HTML email
Western Connecticut State University | Danbury, CT
Ancell School of Business: May 2010
- BBA in Management, concentration in Supervisory Management.
- Minor in Marketing.
- 3.64 Cumulative GPA, Cum Laude.
NYU | New York, NY
School of Professional Studies: Fall 2019
- Web Front-End: Foundations (Full Stack Web Development).
- Web Front-End II: Intermediate (Full Stack Web Development).
General Assembly | New York, NY
- Visual Design.
- UX/UI Design.
Lets Build Something Together
Connect with me here.